Wednesday 27 December 2006

A Bobby Slot is not a happy one!

Day 1 !!! Extreme Blogging !!

Sorry, Let me introduce myself. I am Bobby Slot, a Police Officer of some considerable service in a English Police Force.

Inspired by the Excellent PC David Copperfield and his Policemans Blog I thought I would make one of my own. I have no idea how it will take off but will see what happens.

If you haven't visited Daves' Blog here is a link.
http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/

Also well worth a look is his book "Wasting Police Time" It sums up the police service in a comical and insightful way.

Hope you can hang around and enjoy my ramblings, as and when I write them. I shan't be holding back. Only the names will be changed to protect the innocent.

© Bob Slot 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Innocents?

If there are any, surely you're not doing your job properly? ;-)

Stu
PS: *satire*
PPS: looking forward to reading you irregularly :)